[photran] Fortran modules/ifort missing

Hi everyone,

I am trying to run (or build) a Fortran program with more than one .f90. There are a main .f90 and others are modules. But I am getting errors. How to do this?

Settings
    - Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers (Mars)
    - Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran

I am also having problem with build. If the Eclipse is started in its folder it can not build (ifort is missing). However, if the Eclipse is started in the command line it can build.

Can someone help with one or both problems?

Best regards,
Nicholas.

Back to the top