Re: [photran] importing existing CMake Fortran project

Hi Michel,

playing around with this a bit more, I discovered that the problem is a missing "natures" entry in the .project file. If I add

<nature>org.eclipse.photran.core.fnature</nature>

to the project, the fortran parts appear in the project's settings. Is that really all I need to do, or are there other things I should add to the .project file?

Thanks,

nick