[photran] importing existing CMake Fortran project

Hi,

I imported a github project which uses C and Fortran in Eclipse (Mars)
with Photran. I did this with import as general project. When I open a
Fortran source file, I can not open the declaration of a symbol
though. I am told that I have to enable 'refactoring and analysis' for
the project. However, when I open the preferences for the project, I
can't find where I should enable said setting. What am I missing?

Thanks already,

nick

Back to the top