Re: [photran] Loss of refactoring menu

Title: cordialement.txt
Le 17/07/2015 17:10, Timothy Click a écrit :
I recently upgraded to Eclipse 4.5 on both a Mac (Yosemite) and Linux (OpenSUSE 13.2), but when I upgraded, I noticed that the refactoring options were gone. For the Mac, I installed a new version, but for Linux, I upgraded from Luna. While working on one project (updating code from Fortran 77 to 2008), I wish that I had access to the refactoring options. I even deleted the ~/.eclipse subdirectory in hopes that this might correct the problem.
Hi Thimoty,

I did have a similar problem on opensuse 13.2 (refactoring menu with only (debugging) inside) but for the Luna parallel application package. For the Mars one the menu is again filled with refactoring possibilities.

I do not know how you got photran installed but if it is with PTP in the parallel package, try to download the C++ developper package and then install photran through the Help/Install New Software... submenu (then maybe PTP if you need it also). This allowed me to have a working Luna version (without PTP).

--
Cordialement,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top