[photran] Loss of refactoring menu

I recently upgraded to Eclipse 4.5 on both a Mac (Yosemite) and Linux (OpenSUSE 13.2), but when I upgraded, I noticed that the refactoring options were gone. For the Mac, I installed a new version, but for Linux, I upgraded from Luna. While working on one project (updating code from Fortran 77 to 2008), I wish that I had access to the refactoring options. I even deleted the ~/.eclipse subdirectory in hopes that this might correct the problem.

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

Cordially,
柯明 Timothy H. Click, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Science and Technology
Institute of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
National Chiao Tung University
208 Lab Building 1, 75 Bo-Ai St.
Dong District, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30062
(R.O.C.)