[photran] Enabling local Analysis

I am using Photran on my local laptop for a code base in Git that is usually built on HPCs. I don't necessarily care about building the code from Photran, but I do want to use the Content Assist and Open Declaration. Right now there are a number of errors that show up in the Fortran Analysis/Refactoring Problems window, which I assume are the reasons the Open Declaration won't work on most subroutines. Most of these errors are related to CUDA calls, which have the syntax:
call sub <<<d,a >>>(d1,a1).

It would be nice if there were a way to ignore these syntax errors, to allow the Indexing to complete through. If that isn't possible, what would be the best route? Downloading CUDA to my local machine, or trying to connect remotely, and adding the path in somehow? Is it possible to use remote toolchains?

Back to the top