Re: [photran] Photran missing from Luna

I found the http://eclipse.org/photran page, "Download" link on left, points to
https://www.eclipse.org/photran/download.php  page
which is correct, but it links to
which is outdated.
The links should point to Luna-supported versions.
We'll try to get all those docs updated consistently this week.
Thanks!
See if using the luna links (instead of juno or kepler) helps.

You can also install the "Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers" and it should include Photran.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts