[photran] Hybrid Projects C/C++/FORTRAN

Greetings,

I am writing hybrid applications using C/C++/Fortran, and whatever other stray cat language that seems to come along.

My environment Win7 64 bit with MSVS C++ 2012 Express, and Intel FORTRAN 14. I have installed the parallel application developers 4.4.0 package so I should have CDT and Photran.

So now I try to use exit(1),tan() and I get the infamous " could not be resolved" bug.

To resolved this issue I have:
- Verified prior to using *,  "#include <*>".

- Under project properties/ C&C++ General / Paths and Symbols /Includes added to all configurations
 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\INCLUDE"

- Stopped / re-started Eclipse

Other than a bit of Holy Water, is there a way to systematical track these issue down?

Regards
Carl

Back to the top