[photran] Paths and Symbols for GNU Fortran

Using Eclipse Luna with Photran 8.2, I notice that some Fortran
Toolchains show the Fortran language in the Path and Symbols
properties and others do not.

Assume I have a project with a single build configuration.  Right
click on the project and select Properties.  Under C/C++ Build select
Tool Chain Editor and choose GCC Fortran as the current toolchain.

Now under Fortran General / Paths and Symbols / Symbols tab, I would
expect Fortran to appear as a language.  However it is not listed.

If you choose a toolchain with the Intel Fortran compiler, then
Fortran does appear as a language under Fortran General / Paths and
Symbols / Symbols.

Rocky

Back to the top