[photran] Monitoring and managing jobs

Hi,
I started using the System Monitoring feature of PTP on a cluster with PBS. I had to reconfigure the PBS-Generic-Batch as described in the FAQ, since it thought to be Torque, and now it works.

I would like to track my jobs by also adding some information (since they are physics simulations, it would be useful to add a tag with the number of particles, the type of interaction, etc etc). Is it possible to do so in the System Monitoring perspective, when looking at jobs already submitted manually? Alternatively, should I really launch all the jobs from Eclipse (they are hundreds)?

Cheers,

Gianluca

--
Gianluca Bertaina, PhD