Re: [photran] Programm make not found path

Hi, Thank you for your mail.

I have installed Eclipse 4.3 and MinGW, then I have plug-in photran via
Eclipse. The path for gfortran is OK. But I didn't found "Make.exe" in
C:/minGW/bin".
So than, I have copied minGW32-make.exe to make.exe, Then, My problem has
been solved.

Thank you!

Deng

送信元: