[photran] #define confuses indentation in module program units

Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers
Version: Kepler Service Release 1
Build id: 20130919-0819
Centos 6.5/x86_64 GNU/Linux

Hi,
I have a header file included in all files. The code compiles and works, but I cannot use indentation in modules, it returns:

"Error: Syntax error: Unexpected tst.f90, line 4, column 14). Expeced one of the following: block, close, ...".

Attached module_test.f90 illustrates the issue (there is no indentation issues with subroutine_test.f90, though) . What do I miss here?
Thanks in advance,
--Ted

!## module_test.f90
#define     realsize     real(kind=8)