Re: [photran] Eclipse Kepler make: gfortran: No such file or directory

Greg,

Thank you for the response.

However,  I did use Indigo, and currently use Indigo, with Mountain Lion.  The steps that I describe were (I believe) exactly what I had to do for Indigo after I upgraded from Lion to Mountain Lion.  I thought what I described below was option 2 noted in your link (shown below).  I have modified the Info.plist file for Eclipse Kepler.

  • Modify the environment for all applications globally. This is done by using the command 'launchctl setenv key value'. You will need to restart the application for the new environment to be picked up. Note that this only lasts until the next reboot. For a permanent fix, edit /etc/launchd.conf and add a 'setenv' line.
  • Modify the environment for the specific application. This involves editing the application Info.plist and adding an 'LSEnvironment' key. SeeLaunchServicesKeys for more information.

  • Is there some aspect of option 2 that I am overlooking?

    Thanks,

    Dan