Re: [photran] Problem with Photran on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5: “/bin/sh: gfortran: command not found”

Hi Jeffrey,
I'm launching it from the dock. I've tried to launch it from Terminal and now it works fine, both from dock and from Terminal. I think the problem was that i forgot to re-launch the Terminal or the operating system (i'm not sure about this, i'm guessing).

Thank you very much for your answers,
Have a great day!