Re: [photran] Problem with Photran on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5: “/bin/sh: gfortran: command not found”

Thank you fro your answer Victor, but i already have gfortran installed and it works fine from Terminal (Mac OS X 10.7.5)!

Right now, i'm able to make Photran work in Eclipse, but only adding an environment variable called PATH into Project Properties, Fortran Build, Environment. The bad thing is that this procedure must be repeated by hand for each new project. Anyway, it works! (I didn't invent it, i read it somewhere.)

The problem is that Photran doesn't really read the path from ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist, at least in my case, as they tell you on the official FAQ. I don't want to criticize the FAQ: i'm not a professional, so maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Have a nice day!