Re: [photran] Set Active Synchronized configuration in Fortran Projects View

Hi,
I am on Linux (Ubuntu 13.04). Even if I left-click on the project in Project Explorer and then right-click on the project in Fortran Projects, the Set Active menu gets grey.
Next week I will open a new bug.

Thanks
Gianluca