Re: [photran] Cannot set breakpoint in Fortran application

Maria,

I'd suggest downloading the Parallel Application Developer's package directly from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads. I'm not sure what version is packaged with Ubuntu, so this could be your problem.

I just tried it on Ubuntu 12.04 and it seems to work ok for me (at least I could set a breakpoint in the Fortran program).

Regards,
Greg