[photran] (no subject)

I have installed phortran in my Eclipse Kepler using the Help >  Install New Software method.

I have also installed all dependencies such as CDT as well as all Fortran compilers for IBM and Intel.

For some reason, I cannot find the "Fortran Project" option in the new project wizard. See Attached image.

I have restarted eclipse severally but no luck. I have even tried to open eclipse with a new workspace but no luck. Dis I miss out on something I should have done?

Kindly help.