[photran] CDT Builder does not include sources with *.F and *.F90 extensions

Hello,

The autogenerated makefile and subdir.mk files of my project do not include the source files with the extensions *.F and *.F90 in the F90_SRCS variables, and the project does not compile them when calling $ make all

When using the extensions *.f90 or *.f in (small case) for all my source files, the generated makefiles and subdir.mk are correct and include all the sources. The project then compiles and links correctly.

I am using

-Eclipse IDE for Parallel Application Developers, Version: Indigo Service Release 2, Build id: 20120216-1857
-Photran 7.0.7.201203231233

Jose

Back to the top