Re: [photran] Problems to port Fortran project from CVF to Photran

Klemens
Sorry you're having trouble.
I'm not familiar with those instructions so you'll have to tell us exactly how you are setting up the project.
What version of eclipse and photran are you using?
Does it match your instructions?

... Beth
Beth Tibbitts
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Android phone