[photran] Fwd: Failed to create control for the dynamic tab "Basic Optoins"

Posting to ptp-user list, sounds like a problem with xml in the target system configuration for MPICH2?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Sariyski <tsariysk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Subject: [photran] Failed to create control for the dynamic tab "Basic Optoins"
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I posted this a couple of days ago, but got no response. Let me clarify the question.

I have problem to configure a parallel application for debugging. To illustrate the problem I followed the step-by-step instructions for demo project  "Calculate Pi - Fortran using MPI". I am able to build and execute the project as a "Fortran Local Application".  As to configuring a Parallel Application,  from "Run Configurations":
  1. Parallel Application
  2. Name: myPi;
  3. Resources -> "MPICH2-Generic-Interactive"
  4. Connection Type: Local
At this point a "Launch Error" pops up:

Failed to create control for the dynamic tab "Basic Optoins"
Reason:
Undefined attribute "nonLocalOption" in WidgetType

Is it a bug or I miss some configuration options? How could I track this down?

Thanks,
--Ted