[photran] Problems to port Fortran project from CVF to Photran

Dear all,

I am very new to Eclipse and Photran and struggle to port a Fortran project from Compaq Visual Fortran to Photran.
What I did so far:

I created a project and imported all the Fortran files. Then I wrote a makefile which looks like this:

all:
    gfortran -g -c main_data.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod1a.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod1b.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod2.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod3.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod4.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod5.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod6.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod7.f90
    gfortran -g -c mod8.f90
    gfortran -g -c quick_sort.f90
    gfortran -g -c calc_results.f90
    gfortran -g -c main.f90
    gfortran -g -c R2_adjust.f90
    gfortran -g -c read_mdat_double_precision.f90
    gfortran -g -c read_surface_data_double_precision.f90
    gfortran -g -c sort_final_ranking.f90
    gfortran -g -c sort_ranking.f90
    gfortran -g -c logistic_regression_cg.f90
    gfortran -O4 -g -o lr_cg.exe quick_sort.o main_data.o mod1a.o mod1b.o mod2.o mod3.o mod4.o mod5.o mod6.o mod7.o mod8.o calc_results.o main.o R2_adjust.o read_mdat_double_precision.o read_surface_data_double_precision.o sort_final_ranking.o sort_ranking.o logistic_regression_cg.o
clean:
    rm -f lr_cg.exe

It is very similar to the makefile I used for a Unix system - but I have to admit that I am not very good in writing makefiles.

As it was written in the manual, I used 'Clean'. There was no error but also no binaries were produced.
One principal question is to me: which compiler are available, when I install Photran ? As I read there is nothing fixed so that several compilers may be invoked, but which one are available ? Is there anywhere a thorough description of Photran ?

Many thanks for your help in advance !

Klemens

Back to the top