[photran] Visualizing the contents of arrays and matrices

Dear Photran community

I recently downloaded photran@eclipse for Linux, and I was finally able to make it work. However, despite the single variables are properly displayed, I cannot see the contents of array variables, such as the array v[] in the attached file. For all the array variables I see the text " [0]  " at their right. However, I checked in the output files that their value is non-zero. If I click on them  with the left button, nothing happens. The  memory view with the right button gives information only in hexadecimal, despite I select decimal (and still I think it is not practical at all). This looks like a very basic error. Could somebody explain me how to visualize the content of the arrays?

Best