[photran] Question on debugging problem

Hello

I am trying to debug one Fortran program. With Run > Run as > Local Fortran application, it works fine.

However, when I do Run > Debug as > Local Fortran application, it builds properly, but then it fails giving the following message:

"Reading symbols from /users/sol/risueno/exciting/2nd_exciting-git-phononlr/exciting/bin/excitingser...done.
new-console on
Undefined command: "new-console".  Try "help".
Stopped due to shared library event
Stopped due to shared library event"

I think no information on this problem appears either in the Help or in the internet, so I need some support in order to try to continue using Photran. Any help will be very wellcome.

Best regards

--

Dr. Pablo García Risueño

Institut für Physik und IRIS Adlershof, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Zum Grossen Windkanal 6, 12489 Berlin, Germany

Tel. +49 030 209366369

Back to the top