Re: [photran] Intel Fortran Error parsing

On 05/02/2013 05:18 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
Eclipse is not able to parse Intel Fortran errors for me. Does something need to get done to enable it?

Currently:
- Synchronized Fortran Project
- Fortran Build -> No ToolChain (although I don't see an Intel option)
- Makefile project
- Settings -> Error Parsers -> Photran Error Parser for Intel Fortran 8.1 is checked

Ah, that's probably the issue. I'm using Intel Fortran 2013. Any hope for an update? I'm willing to help code...

An update would be nice. There are a few new options that would be nice to have in the Settings page (F2003 standards check, for example) and it'd be lovely if the Windows version of the Intel toolchain could be supported. I'd help code it but I couldn't make heads or tails of the Java code the last time I looked at it. :/

-- Bob

Back to the top