[photran] Weird syntax errors in Fortran project

Hi all,
my colleague recently installed Eclipse Juno with the latest version of Photran. Everything works beautifully except that he gets strange syntax error messages in the project tree view. The problem is well visible on the screen shot available here: http://superflip.fzu.cz/download/photran_problem.jpg. The project is a rather large, but otherwise standard Fortran Makefile project. File extensions are f95, but the code is in fixed format. We have changed the file settings to fixed format for f95 extension wherever we could find it, and the project recognizes the files as fixed format. Nevertheless the parser identifies strange syntax errors. The syntax error displayed on the screen shot points to a line with nothing but comments in it. This or similar syntax errors appear in essentially all files of the project.

I would greatly appreciate any hint about what might be causing this behaviour or what diagnostics should we perform to identify the source of the problem.

With best regards

Lukas Palatinus

--
Dr. Lukas Palatinus
Institute of Physics of the AS CR, v.v.i.

Back to the top