Re: [photran] Refactoring F77 global common blocks into F90 modules

Gentlemen:

    I am a "back again" Photran user, and I have been so impressed with it's recent release I had just assumed the named common to module refactor had already been implimented .... ok maybe wished.

   As far as :
             integer, public :: NVARY = -1

   Is concerned I am fine with that, though some named common entries maybe say REAL*8, and I would hope that would cary through.

   So how does one get this item on the wish list?

Regards
Carl

Back to the top