[photran] Fw:UnrollLoopRefactoring in Photran

Hello

I am running Eclipse IDE Indigo 3.7.2 version with Photran  7.0.7.201203231233.
When I use the UnRollLoopRefactoring provided, it will produce an error results.

The do loop example I used is as follows:
do i=1,10,2
   print *,i
   print *, i+1
end do

When do the numbered unrolling, if I set the unrolling count to 3, it will produce the following code:
    do i=1,10,6
        print *,i
        if(i+2>10) exit
        print *,(i+2)
        print *,(i+4)
    end do

Obviously it is not correct.
And when do completely unrolling, it will also generate similar error.

So I wonder if there is any bug in this UnrollLoopRefactoring itself when considering the loop boundary.

Thank you in advance.
Chunyan

Back to the top