Re: [photran] The results I obtain are different if I order the program to write the values on my black screen or not.

Title: cordialement.txt
Le 10/01/2013 19:21, Josep Crous-Duran a écrit :
I have been working with Eclipse since last year  and now I am facing a  "quite strange" problem. Now I am using Eclipse Juno with Photran 8.

The problem is that the results I obtain are different if I order the program to write the preliminar and final values on my black screen or not.

The problem is that if I order the program to write the intermediate and final results of a variable called 'N_tot' on my screen "WRITE(*,*)  "N_tot=", N_tot" it gives me correct values while if I don't order it, the final results are wrong, very high values and all the same for all the ten years I am trying to simulate.

Does anybody have an idea of what is happening?
Hi,

I got several times a similar behavior when I was writing past the end of an array.
You may try to use gfortran  -fbounds-check to check if it is the case or not.
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top