Re: [photran] Find places where a component of a derived type is used

Hi Yilong,

Unfortunately, there is no API for that yet.  We had intended to finish the type checker first (so we could use it to implement this), but it was never finished.  So, finding references to derived type components was not implemented either.  Sorry.

Jeff