[photran] Photran gcc-4.2 vs gcc-4.0 in OS Lion and Eclipse Indigo

I'm operating with os Lion and Eclipse Indigo, and I recently
installed Photran following
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran7.
I have also installed gfortran, and followed
http://giuliozambon.blogspot.com/2011/01/fortran-and-eclipse-on-mac.html
to set up the path.  However, he is using Helios and os Snow Leopard.

When I come to the part of Giulio's blog where the 64-bit operating
system and the 32-bit eclipse "linker" issue comes in, I am not sure
what to do in my case.  After looking in usr/bin I do not see gcc-4.0
or gcc-4.2.  I do have llvm-gcc-4.2 which appears to be what gcc
points to.  How do I correctly address the issue of the 32-bit linker?

Any help would be appreciated.

Back to the top