Re: [photran] fixed form

I guess those lines are meant to be comments. If the parser is supposed
to treat lowercase c the same as uppercase C, then it's a bug.

Yes, please file a bug report.  In the mean time, try changing the source form to "Fixed Form - INCLUDE Lines Ignored" as a workaround.  It looks like this is being caused by something in the patch from Bug 343077 (Fixed Form Recognizes Fortran Include Statement), but I don't know the details...

Jeff

Back to the top