From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ralph Johnson
Sent: 29 February 2012 7:59 PM
To: Photran Information
Subject: Re: [photran] Photran as a standalone debugger

Photran doesn't actually have any debugger.  What it does is to provide a wrapper for gdb so that it all appears under Photran.  If what you are really saying is "can Photran under Linux provide a Fortran-specific debugger that is GUI based rather than command line based" then the answer is "yes", because the wrapped version of gdb
doesn't look much like gdb.   But gdb is still down there somewhere.

-Ralph Johnson