Re: [photran] Photran as a standalone debugger

I use idbc, which is used for invoking idb in command line mode.

Also, don't forget to set the environment variables when starting Eclipse. I think the simplest is to use a shell skript that invokes the intel supplied skript before starting Eclipse , ie. something like

#!/bin/bash
#
# do stuff
# ... load compiler environment
. /usr/local/intel/composerxe-2011.3.174/bin/idbvars.sh ia32
cd /usr/local/eclipse
./eclipse