Re: [photran] Utilizing Eclipse's 'tasks view' to display tasks from task tags like TODO and FIXME within fortran sources

I'm not positive the Fortran editor in Photran supports task tags.
I can't find it anywhere obvious but Jeff could probably answer more definitely
(and we should add it to the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/faq)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Nico Schrage ---01/02/2012 07:30:53 PM---Dear list, first of all: Happy New Year to everyone!Nico Schrage ---01/02/2012 07:30:53 PM---Dear list, first of all: Happy New Year to everyone!

Nico Schrage <nico.schrage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

photran@xxxxxxxxxxx,

01/02/2012 07:30 PM

[photran] Utilizing Eclipse's 'tasks view' to display tasks from task tags like TODO and FIXME within fortran sources

    Sent by:

photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear list,

first of all: Happy New Year to everyone!

Now my question:
I couldn't manage to let the 'Tasks view' of eclipse display tasks
marked with standard task tags (commented lines like '!TODO ...' or
'!FIXME ...' or even user specific ones) within Fortran source files as
*.f90. Can anyone tell me, how to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Nico

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~