Re: [photran] Ask for Help About the Outline

Hi Guo,

> I have installed the Photran6.0,when I code with fortran,sometimes the outline view doesn’t work.like this:

That should not be happening.

Would it be possible for you to send me the Fortran file that's causing the error?  (You can send it to me personally if you don't want to post it to the mailing list.)

If you open the file and click File > Show Preprocessed Source Code, do you get a NullPointerException there too?

Thanks.
Jeff

Back to the top