[photran] OpenMP with PTP and Photran

Hi,
I have a question on PTP with Photran and OpenMP.

On a Fortran project with OpenMP instructions it is possible to highlight the OpenMP instructions; is it also possible to check for possible race conditions? I googled around and found that there should be a menu item called "Show Concurrency" which I was not able to find neither in the Fortran Perspective nor in any other perspective that I checked.

(I have Eclipse, PTP, Photran updated to last versions)

Thank you,
Gianluca Bertaina

--
Gianluca Bertaina
Institut de théorie des phénomènes physiques

Back to the top