[photran] Analysis/Refactoring error

Hello,
A quick search through the archive didn't return any obvious answers, but if I missed something, I preemptively apologize.

I've used eclipse with c++, but this is the first time I've tried it with Fortran. When I create a new project with existing code, I do not see information about the code in the outline view (e.g. subroutines) as I do with a c++ project. I have checked the "Enable analysis/refactoring" button as suggested in the documentation with no effect.

Additionally, with the switch active, I can open a declaration, but there is no suggestion popup when I call a function.

I'm running Eclipse IDE for Parallel Application Developers v. 1.4.1.20110911-0506 with Photran 7.0.2.201109141657.

The computer is a Mac running OS X 10.7 2x2.66 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon, 16 GB DDR3 ram.

Thanks,
James

Back to the top