[photran] Problem on Mac (after OS X software update)

Photran worked well for me last year but when I now re-run any existing program I receive these error message:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/gfortran/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib

  Referenced from: /Users/[…… etc]

  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:

      /usr/local/gfortran/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture

I removed and reinstalled Gfortran but this made no difference.  The only system change since I last ran these programs is that Apple has installed OSX updates (presumably in preparation for Lion).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Bernard Abramson

Back to the top