Re: [photran] Photran console

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 08/09/2011 13:19, Kebin Zeng a écrit :

Dear All

I am running Photran on windows 7 with Cygwin. I met a strange situation that for running a simple read and print program, in eclipse Photran console it always comes input first. However, if I use the command line, i.e. CMD in windows, it works fine. Can anyone explain why?

I cannot explain why but I do have the same problem (since several versions back in the past) not only in photran but also in the C perspective.
=> seems to be a CDT problem
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL