Re: [photran] No output

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 2:38 AM, Michel DEVEL <michel.devel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 13/07/2011 00:59, Walt Brainerd a écrit :
I am trying Photran 7 under Windows 7 64-bit.
I installed the Parallel Applications Developer version.

A simple "Hello" program with a one-line Makefile
compiles OK, but running produces no output that
I can see. The same thing happens with the Demo
automatic make project.

I think I am doing things pretty much as before.
Any ideas? Thanks.

I tried photran 7 under Win 7 64 bits, and got output for multi source files serial code => it can work! ;)

Did you try to execute your binary directly by typing its name in a "cmd" window ?

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL
I just tried to execute it from the command and it works fine.
There is a write to a file as well as a print *. Neither does anything
when executing from Eclipse. When I do "Run", it remakes (doing
nothing), but that appears to be all it does :-(.

But thanks for your response.