Re: [photran] Variation on Pb with modules in Photran 6.0.7

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 06/06/2011 11:49, Michel DEVEL a écrit :
Then I spent some time editing a file xxxx.f with a module xxxx containing many functions and subroutines, in order to add optional parameters to most of the routines.
At first, it compiled OK with some errors, then I started to have that same message every time I am attempting to build the project
"An internal error occurred during: "Build Project".
Could not find a file to match the module name:
xxxx"

Hi again,

I have finally been able to avoid that error message in the first project by creating a "Source Folder" in the project and putting all the *.f and *.f90 into it.
This apparently forced the managed make mechanism to recreate everything better than "Clear project".

However, in the second project in which I had copied the content of xxxx.f, the error still remained, even if I moved the file out of the pre-existing src folder and put it back after.
I could only get the binary by creating another file xxxx.f in the main directory of the project, then trying to compile, then erasing all the content of the latest xxxx.f and building again!

In order to try to understand the origin of this problem, I removed the new root folder empty xxxx.f, the error occured again and when I recreated it empty, ifort complained about an error in opening the compiled module file (the xxxx.f file in the src folder is never recompiled even if I make a change to it).
Finally, I did the whole process of [copying the src/xxxx.f in root folder, building (error of ifort), erasing the content of xxxx.f from src folder, building] and I have my binary again!...

Is that a feature? ;)

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL