Re: [photran] Variation on Pb with modules in Photran 6.0.7

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 06/06/2011 11:49, Michel DEVEL a écrit :
Then I tried to rename xxxx.f as 0xxxx.f.
Compilations were occurring again, but at the end, I got
I tried to rename the file back to xxxx.f but then "An internal error occurred ... etc...
I forgot to add that at this point the Debug directory disappears between the push on the build button (after the renaming back to xxxx.f) and the appearance of the internal error message!...

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top