[photran] Run output not appearing in console Window of latest photran with Eclipse Indigo running under 64bit Win7

Hi

I installed the most recent Photran into Eclipse Indigo on 64bit Windows 7 running under VMWare and tried to run with Eclipse debug mode a Hello World application, but I could not get any standard output to Console tab window.
I am using gfortran with Cygwin. I tried to do it with MinGW but I failed again.
Is it a JRE problem? I simply intalled the latest JRE, version 6,  from www.jave.com before installing eclipse.

Also, I checked "make" was working, and I could run the exe file both under Cygwin terminal and Windows command application by typing directly its application name.
Also, I am able to run it by configuring as an external tool, I mean, I can run it and get the output in the Console window of external tool of Eclipse.
I tried exactly the same procedure with the same Photran and Eclipse Indigo on MacOS X Leopard but everything worked pretty fine on Mac.

Any suggestion would be very grateful.
Thanks.

Toshiro

Back to the top