[photran] Problems trying to debug in Mac OSX

Hi folks,

let me start saying that this is my first post here
and that I'm absolutely new to eclipse itself so
please excuse me if i start to ask stupid questions
that anybody knows hot to solve...

The fact is that I'm trying to use Photran on Eclipse
under Mac OSX. I'm running that under Snow Leopard
10.6.7 with gfortran. I jave had partial success in
the sense that I can compile simple programs, but not
debug them in any sense. Compiling and running works
fine (apparently), but I can't make the debugger work.

I run into troubles when i try to follow the Photran 6.0
guide example. So i go to the guide:
download
eclipse-SDK-3.6.2-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.tar.gz
which I can install with no apparent problems following
the instructions given on the guide. I can then execute
eclipse from the terminal and it shows up nicely.
Then I go to section 'Starting a New Project'->
'Starting a Project with a Hand-Written Makefile'
and follow the steps listed there. A few details change,
for instance:

Step 7: when I go to 'Binary Parsers Tab' I check
'Mach-O 64 Parser' and not 'Mach-O Parser (deprecated)'
as mentioned in the guide.

Step 8: In the 'Error parser' Tab many options appear actually
checked by default. I check also 'Photran error
parser for GNU fortran (gfortran)' and uncheck all
the others... is that right?

I actually follow the instructions and I can run my hello.f90
example code right. However when i try to debug it, I just go to
Run -> Debug As -> Local Fortran Application
and it tries yo compile, but then opens up an Error window
with the message:
'Failed to set program arguments, environment or working directory.
Unable to set working directory: "/Users/mazzanti/Documents/workspace/HelloFortran": No such file or directory.
Unable to set working directory: "/Users/mazzanti/Documents/workspace/HelloFortran": No such file or directory.
Unable to set working directory: "/Users/mazzanti/Documents/workspace/HelloFortran": No such file or directory.'
..while the folder does exist and have write permissions, etc.
Also the console spits
'"/Users/mazzanti/Documents/workspace/HelloFortran": No such file or directory.

warning: `/var/folders/NZ/NZ5z7FgcGviD8PoqN6bz4k+++TI/-Tmp-//ccNcHp7I.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory.
.gdbinit: No such file or directory.
Reading symbols from /Users/mazzanti/Documents/workspace/HelloFortran/hello.exe...(no debugging symbols found)...done.'

...and that's the end of the story.

Can anybody please help me with this? HHow could I make it work?

Thanks in advance :)

Ferran Mazzanti                  e-mail: Ferran.Mazzanti@xxxxxxx
Dep. de Fisica i Enginyeria Nuclear
Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya  FAX      0034 93 401.71.00
Campus Nord, B4-B5 E-08034 Barcelona, Spain    0034 93 401.69.67