Re: [photran] java.lang.Error: Could not find a file to match the module name: xxx

Hi Michel,

I remember that you already complained about this behavior some while ago, and back then I told you that I had already opened a bug report, no. 326333. I think it would be very important for Photran to solve this (I dont think it is hard), and in order to increase awareness, you should mark your bug as a duplicate of 326333, which was opened 2010-09-27. There you also find a workaround - a quite burdensome though.

Best

Daniel