[photran] Changing font color in the text editor

Hi,

I've searched the archives and Photran manual but was unable to find an answer. I hope one of you can help me.

After changing the background color to black and then enabling syntax coloring in Preferences (i.e. Window --> Prefs --> Fortran --> Editor), the result is an unreadable editor setting where several characters remain black (parentheses, commas, arithmetic operators, numbers, etc.). Is there a way to change these from black to another color?

Thanks,
Chona

Back to the top