Re: [photran] launch executable in external console

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 15/02/2011 19:07, Bruno a écrit :
Dear Photran community,

I am a user of Photran 6 on Eclipse 3.6, on Windows Vista. I'm wondering if there is a way to launch my executables in an external console -- here, a Windows cmd.exe console -- rather than within Eclipse built-in console.
Dear Bruno,

In the Project Explorer view, click on the triangle left to to Binaries then right-click on the name of your executable, then select "properties", then select and copy the "Location" of the executable in the Resource portion of the window, then paste that in your cmd.exe console and it should work if it is a simple program.
If you use external files you may have to the do a "cd" to the directory of your executable, first.

Hope it helps.
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL