[photran] Could anybody help me solve this problem? Thanks,

Hi, Everybody:

I installed Photran in my Windows Vista system strcitly following the instruction.The Photran is bought from the fortran comppany and it is fortran 95 version.  Everything is fine and I run it as administrator account.  However, whenever I compiling (build project) any simple program, a permission is denied and Console describes the problem as:

**** Build of configuration Default for project acdb ****

make all

perl /usr/local/fortrantools/lib/mkmf.pl -t /usr/local/fortrantools/lib/mkmf_args -p RUN -m f_Makefile -x

Can't open perl script "/usr/local/fortrantools/lib/mkmf.pl": Permission denied

make: *** [all] Error 13

However, the file "mkmf.pl" is in the lib file.  Does anybody know how to fix this problem?  Thanks a lot,

Huacheng

Back to the top