Re: [photran] Photran freeze: beginner

Can you tell if there's anything in the error log?
See <workspace-location>/.metadata/.log

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Anoop Mahajan ---10/23/2010 07:05:11 AM---Hi, I have installed Eclipse with photran on my macbook andAnoop Mahajan ---10/23/2010 07:05:11 AM---Hi, I have installed Eclipse with photran on my macbook and it works well with

Anoop Mahajan <anoopmj@xxxxxxxxx>

photran@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/23/2010 07:05 AM

[photran] Photran freeze: beginner

Sent by:

photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have installed Eclipse with photran on my macbook and it works well with an existing fotran projects (even when using automatic makefiles).

But when I try to start a new project, and try to select the gcc toolkit, it freezes.

Any idea why?

Also, is there a forum where I can check for these small querries?

Best,

Anoop